I’m at your service to create and integrate cartographical representations of your data and needs on the web. SMBs, NGOs, governmental organisations, consulting firms or even individuals, I can conceptualise and develop thematic, analytic, conceptual or interactive maps that integrate data (Open Source, proprietary or personal) and rendered on the web in a professional, sound and creative manner.
My objective is to answer to your needs and those of your clients or partners. The maps I propose following in-depth consultation with your team will be suited for internal or external distribution at scale.
Depending on your objectives, an array of maps is at your disposal:
– Conceptual maps (eg. to illustrate a notion or idea through a new approach)
– Thematic maps (eg. to highlight certain subject matters)
– Statistical maps (eg. to illustrate data sets with spatial components)
– Mobility maps (eg. to illustrate the movement of people, resources or data)
– Educational maps (eg. for analysis or teaching)
– Town or regional maps